Customer Relations Executive with English
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialised payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualised transactional volume of over US $120 billion in 2021, and approximately 3,500 employees located in 10+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you willing to join our team on October 10th?
What to expect:
- Create positive customer experience with each contact you handle
- Support customers via telephone, email or chat
- Deliver tailored service, following high quality standards
- Contribute to our great working environment
- Look for ways to constantly improve the processes and the business
- Fluent command in English
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus
- Strong attention to detail in order to solve complex issues
- Readiness to take responsibilities
- Willingness to work in an international environment and be part of quickly developing and fast-paced business
- Experience in a global organization from high-tech industry is a plus
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
- Flexible working hours (shifts between 08:00 AM - 24:00 AM, including weekends)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Years of experience