Digital Marketing Manager (Vienna)
TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionising how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market, and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised tours through one platform.
With 40+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America, and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager (Full-Time) to join our team in Vienna, Austria.
- Lead the Marketing Solutions team, TourRadar’s in-house marketing agency, and built marketing campaigns for clients including operators, destinations and tourism boards with a focus on Northern American target markets.
- Manage key marketing projects - ranging from internal TourRadar projects, brand campaigns to annual B2B events - across multiple channels and markets.
- Act as a project manager to supervise campaigns from beginning to end and develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the creation and delivery of creative campaign concepts (including campaign taglines, key visuals etc.)
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and all campaign deliverables to internal stakeholders to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing campaigns, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Gather and aggregate various sources of data to prepare recap reports of campaign performance, spend, and sales for distribution to partners and for internal staff.
- Plan and organise TourRadar’s annual event Adventure Together (each year in fall) which is the industry leading multi-day tour/adventure gathering of operators, travel advisors, DMOs and press, managing the whole process from the planning stage, right through to running the event and carrying out the post-event evaluation.
- Lead a team of 3-5 digital marketers. Support team and help each individual to develop, delegate tasks and set goals, encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Work closely with the CMO and other marketing managers to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Own and drive TourRadar’s marketing expansion (German, Dutch markets), actively collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee and support the development of marketing activities in new markets (German, Dutch) as part of TourRadar’s market expansion.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and in-depth experience of all digital marketing channels and the ability to bring them together in an omnichannel capacity
- Ability to multitask and handle a number of projects at once
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Excellent English, communication, and presentation skills (additional languages are a plus - German, Dutch, Spanish, French etc.)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Very well-organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), Excel or Google Sheets
- Tech-savvy and like to stay in the know with the latest digital trends and technology
- Open-minded and positive team player
- Passion for travel
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the heart of Vienna's 1st District, our headquarters and its surroundings are second to none when it comes to atmosphere. Every day we enjoy an open office floor plan, complete with our “barketing department”, foosball games, and deluxe coffee machines that keep us buzzing.
- Location: Vienna is a thriving startup hub, with ample opportunities to grow your network and enjoy the benefits of a city ranked number one for Quality of Living for ten years running! Affordable for families and young professionals, filled with nature parks, a lively restaurant scene, rolling vineyards, and plenty of art, culture, and events to enjoy on your weekends.
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Office Exchange: As we're privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 40 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy EUR 25 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level